Restaurants on Martha’s Vineyard
For the Best Food in Martha’s Vineyard
From freshly caught lobster to decadent desserts, Vineyard dining is locally focused on what's fresh and in-season. Our on-site restaurants on Martha’s Vineyard are true representatives of this philosophy. For Kelley House guests looking for Martha’s Vineyard restaurant recommendations, an array of choices sit steps from your door. The hotel operates two onsite dining venues, The Newes from America Pub and our newest addition, Wave Bar.
The Newes from America Pub
Named by Travel + Leisure as one of the best places to eat in Martha's Vineyard, this famous Colonial pub can be found at the base of The Kelley House in the heart of the village of Edgartown. The menu blends American and British pub food favorites, featuring local signatures such as Bangers & Mash, Roquefort Stilettos, and Martha's Vineyard's world-famous Fish & Chips. The Newes prides also offers a wide array of New England draft beers, ready for sampling.
- The pub welcomes diners of all ages with a Kid's Menu and micro-brewed draft root beer!
- The Newes From America Pub is open daily.
- Lunch & Dinner are served 11:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. on Fridays & Saturdays
- The Newes does not take reservations. See you there!
The Newes from America Menus:
Learn more about The Newes from America Pub.
Experience your own Vineyard oasis. At the Wave Bar, you can grab a bite to eat while enjoying a craft cocktail from our friendly staff and live music.
Wave Bar Menu:
- Wave Bar Menu (Open Seasonally)
Learn more about the Wave Bar.