A Historic Gem Among Martha’s Vineyard Pubs
The Newes From America Pub
Named by Travel + Leisure as one of the best places to eat in Martha's Vineyard, The Newes From America is the superior choice in Martha’s Vineyard pubs, found at the base of The Kelley House in the heart of Edgartown. Built in 1742, The Kelley House is one of the oldest buildings on Martha's Vineyard. This rich history and genuine Colonial character is most evident at The Newes with its original rough-hewn beams, ballast brick walls and warm hearth.
The menu features a sumptuous offering of American and British pub food along with local favorites such as Bangers & Mash, Roquefort Stilettos and world-famous Fish & Chips. Daily specials are created based on what’s fresh on the island, inspired by great flavor and technique!
The Newes prides itself on offering some of the most highly rated, limited-release, New England draft beers. A Rack of Beers is available for sampling, allowing you to taste a variety of beers in a fun environment.
The Newes From America Pub is open daily.
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 - 10:30 AM.
- Lunch & Dinner are served 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday through Thursday, 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM on Fridays & Saturdays
- The pub welcomes diners of all ages with a Kid's Menu and micro-brewed draft root beer
- The Newes does not take reservations. See you there!
View our menus here: