Restaurants on Martha’s Vineyard
For the Best Food on Martha’s Vineyard
From freshly caught lobster to decadent desserts, Vineyard dining is locally focused on what's fresh and in-season. Our on-site restaurants are true representatives of this philosophy. The hotel operates two onsite dining venues, The Newes from America Pub and our poolside Wave Bar.
The Newes from America Pub
Named by Travel + Leisure as one of the best places to eat on Martha's Vineyard, this famous Colonial pub can be found at the base of The Kelley House in the heart of the village of Edgartown. The menu blends American and British pub food favorites, featuring local signatures such as Bangers & Mash, Roquefort Stilettos, and world-famous Fish & Chips. The Newes also offers a wide array of New England draft beers.
- The pub welcomes diners of all ages with a Kid's Menu and micro-brewed draft root beer!
- The Newes From America Pub is open daily.
- Lunch & Dinner are served 11:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- The Newes does not take reservations. See you there!
The Newes from America Lunch and Dinner Menu
At our poolside Wave Bar, you can grab a bite to eat while enjoying a craft cocktail from our friendly staff, all without leaving your lounge chair!
Wave Bar Menu:
- Wave Bar Menu (Open Seasonally)